
I enjoyed finding the resources for Part B. It was like detective work. That's right up my alley! I felt guilty for enjoying this aspect and I thought to myself, "Am I missing something?" So I added the pictures for each of the resources and gave the location of where I found them. In many cases there were various locations which yielded results for my search, but Amicus proved to be the all time winner. With each resource I checked my own OPAC. I was impressed with our records- way to go, Delta, well rather should I say kudos to our very own Janis Randal. I tried to find the listed resources in Public Libraries before I tried Amicus or the Library of Congress Online Catalog because I thought it would be interesting to see the way our local libraries catalogued.
I felt I did not need to add anything to the MARC records. I thought they were very thorough! This indicates a high degree of expertise and professionalism at this level.
No comments:
Post a Comment